Reverie Blade Cognitive Refuge
Willow Lantern is creating a web comic to get some hype up for their up-coming game Reverie Blade. We are looking for 3 volunteer artists to do the sketching, line art, and coloring.
- Exhibit a passion for their work
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Meet strict deadlines
- Have experience in creating comics
- Know how to use photoshop
This is unpaid volunteer work. However, you will:
- Gain valuable experience in a team work environment
- Add an eye popping piece to your resume - volunteer work shows employers you are serious about what you do.
- Receive any recommendation that Willow Lantern can give
If interested, please send your portfolio with examples of art you have done (preferably comic related) to email@example.com
To be a Comic first, then a game
For: PC, Xbox 360, and Windows Phone?
Sound & Music Composer
XNA Tutorials taken:
Platformer Tutorial Series (Online Tutorial) - 5th Chapter Waiting on next one.
Learning XNA 3.0 (Book) - Chapter 9
Introduction (XNA Online Tutorial) - Completed
Beginner's Guide to 2D Games (XNA Online Tutorial) - Completed (On Extra Credit)
Beginner's Guide to 3D Games (XNA Online Tutorial) - Chapter 3.
Physics Tutorial (GameDev.net Online Tutorial) - Chapter 3.
The State of Things (XNA Development Online Tutorial) - Completed.
C How To Program -Fifth Edition- (Book) - Chapter 11.